A pregnant woman lost her baby after eating spinach contaminated with Listeria, know the whole matter: Pregnant women are advised to have a healthy diet so that both mother and child can remain healthy. But if the child is harmed even after eating healthy, then it is very painful. One such case has come to the fore where a pregnant woman lost her baby after eating spinach.
pregnant woman (signal photo)
Image Credit source: Reuters
It is very important for women to have a balanced diet during pregnancy. For this, it is very important to choose the right foods, eat the right amount and eat at the right time. During this (green vegetables) And it is advisable to eat fruits etc. Eating anything wrong can harm the mother and the baby. But if you eat right and even after this your child has problems, then what can be sadder than this? Actually, one such report has surfaced recently. According to this report, a (pregnant woman) consumed spinach and the baby died before delivery. Let’s find out what is the whole matter.
Know the whole matter…
Makkah Shabaz is 25 years old. These are from the United States. He had bought baby spinach or say spinach from Fresh Express Company. Consume this spinach by making a smoothie. This spinach had Listeria disease bacteria. Because of this, the baby died before delivery. According to the report, Makkah Shabaz went to the hospital on 15 December due to excessive bleeding and pain. Where she gave birth to a dead child. Listeria was said to be the cause of the infant’s death. After this, Fresh Express Company recalled all its salad products on 20 December.
According to the Mayo Clinic, the risk of this disease is higher for pregnant women and people over 65 years of age or those whose immune system is not correct. These people are at risk of serious infection with listeria. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDS), pregnant women are 10 times more prone to listeria infection. It is known to be the cause of miscarriage and stillbirth. Makkah Shabaz and her husband Latif Young have currently registered a case against this company.
Their lawyer, Juliana Birdo, said that the couple was very happy to see the new member come to the house. But they will never recover from this loss. The couple has accused the company of negligence. There has been talking of banning such products which contain listeria. They are demanding compensation for the loss caused to the couple or to say that the pain and suffering they are going through.