Back Up Data: Save this way on your smartphone, important information will be safe
There will be no problem with changing the phone
Changing phones is not a new thing these days. But after changing the phone, the biggest concern remains to transfer the data in it. This work is very easy. You can easily restore the data in the new phone if you log in to the new phone with the Google ID logged in the old Android phone.
data can be deleted
In addition to the data backed up by Google Photos, you may lose hundreds of millions of data.
If you have not used your old phone for 57 days.
You have turned off Android Backup.
What is the process of restoring data
– Open the Settings app on your phone
– Scroll down and click on the Google option
– If this is your first time trying to back-up with Google, then Google will give you an onscreen guideline, follow it
– Click on the Back Up Now option to back up the data
– Be sure to use a PIN or pattern to protect the backed up data.
Note- To make a backup of mobile data, always turn on the option of automatic back-up from the settings. This will keep your data safe in case the phone is changed, lost or broken. And you will be able to restore it in the new smartphone.