Health Tips: Decoction will boost your immune system in the month of monsoon: During the rainy season, the body’s immune system becomes very weak and the risk of getting sick increases. In such a situation, you should include those things in the diet that strengthen your immunity.
Making decoction in the month of monsoon will strengthen your immune system
Image Credit Source: news-medical.net
Many types of bacteria flourish in the monsoon season, whereas in this season immune system It also becomes very weak. In such a situation, people start troubling all the problems like cold, cold, cough and fever. Therefore, you need to be very careful about your diet. In this season, we should especially include those things in the diet which can strengthen our immune system. Here we are going to tell you, about five such decoctions which are helpful in strengthening your immunity and give your body the power to fight against all diseases.
- Giloy was on everyone’s tongue during the Corona period. This is such a medicinal vine, which is considered a boon in Ayurveda. The stick of Giloy is crushed and boiled in water, then its decoction is prepared. If this decoction is given regularly, it not only strengthens your immune system but also protects your body from many problems.
- Some people are fond of tea, such people should drink healthy tea made from indigenous spices, which acts as a decoction and strengthens the body’s immune system. To make this, you put a small number of tea leaves in water. Apart from this, add bay leaf, celery, black pepper, clove, cardamom, ginger, turmeric and a little lemon juice and filter it after boiling it well. Enjoy this tea. This will work to protect your body from seasonal diseases.
- Basil leaves are considered very beneficial for problems related to bronchitis. On the other hand, turmeric has antiseptic properties. In such a situation, boil basil leaves, honey, turmeric and jaggery in water and prepare its decoction. Drink this decoction regularly. This will strengthen your immunity and give relief from problems like cough, cold and fever.
- Mulethi has been used for years for seasonal problems like cough, cold and fever. Liquorice is rich in antioxidant, antifungal and antiviral properties. In such a situation, drinking its decoction by boiling liquorice in water daily, strengthens immunity and prevents many seasonal diseases.
- If you want, you can also take things like basil, ginger, turmeric, liquorice, cinnamon, black pepper and cloves by boiling them in water and making a decoction. Taking this decoction once a day protects your body from many diseases.
(The information given in this article is based on general assumptions. we do not confirm these. Follow this only after consulting an expert.)