Mobile Hotspot: Make smartphone like a router.
Users often get troubled by the low speed of the internet. If you are also facing this problem, then you can make router of your smartphone. Android and iPhone users can create a wireless network from their smartphone by following the steps described here.
Nowadays everyone not only needs internet, but also fast internet (Fast Internet) Is required. If you are also troubled by the low speed of the internet, then we will tell you a way by which you will be able to run fast internet. Did you know that you can make your smartphone a router too? That is, through the smartphone, you can take the experience of fast internet. However, users also use Bluetooth tethering or USB tethering. But these are not very good options for fast internet and wireless connectivity. That’s why we will tell you here how you can enjoy fast internet using a smartphone.
Android users make router like this
To use the smartphone as a router, the in-built feature is present in the phone itself. Android users can easily create a Wi-Fi network on their smartphone through this. However, mobile internet must be turned on before creating a Wi-Fi network.
Users can create a wireless network on an Android device by following these steps.
- After opening your Android phone’s Settings > Network & internet > Hotspot & tethering.
- After that choose Portable hotspot.
- Tap On and confirm the message.
- Click on Configure hotspot.
- Set the network name (SSID). Here you can write any name.
- After this choose the security level – WPA2 PSK is considered the strongest among them.
- Set a new password.
- After doing all this, tap on Save.
Apple users adopt this method
iPhone and iPad users can also use the Mobile Hotspot feature to make the phone a router. To make the smartphone a wireless network, Apple users follow these steps.
- Open the phone’s settings.
- Click on Personal Hotspot.
- Enable Allow Others to Join.
- After this the Bluetooth is Off message will appear.
- Here, according to you, select Turn on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and USB Only.
- Now go to Wi-Fi Password and create a new password.
After following all the steps, your iPhone Wireless Hotspot will work as a mobile router. Now you can easily connect any device to the smartphone and run the internet.