Under SBI Student Loan, you can take a loan of Rs 1.50 crore. If you are going to study in India, then you can take a loan of up to Rs 50 lakh and if you are going to study abroad then you can take a loan of up to Rs 1.50 crore.
It is not necessary that money is needed only to buy a house or to buy a car. higher education for many (Higher Studies) For that too big money is needed. Now those who cannot afford the expenses for higher education, they can also take loan from banks. Today we are here to give you State Bank of India Student Loan (SBI Student Loan) We are going to give some important information about this, which will give answers to many of your questions. Let us tell you that the country’s largest bank – SBI, gives loans to the citizens of the country at affordable rates for higher education.
SBI is offering student loans at affordable rates
There are different loans available in our country for all your needs, from home loan to car loan and from personal loan to education loan. If you want to study for higher education in India or any other country then SBI is providing student loan at affordable rates.
You can also take loan for studies in India and other countries
Before knowing about SBI Student Loan, it is very important for you to know that these loans are given for courses like graduation, post-graduation, degree, diploma etc. from institutes like IITs, IIMs. Apart from this, loans can also be taken for courses like teacher training, nursing course, pilot training, shipping. Not only this, if you want to do courses like MCA, MBA, MS, CIMA, CPA by staying in other countries outside India, then you can also take loan from SBI.
Features of SBI Student Loan
- Under SBI Student Loan, loan is provided for higher education at very affordable rates.
- If a girl or woman takes a loan for higher education, then she gets 0.50 percent rebate on interest rates.
- No collateral security will be required for loans up to Rs 7.5 lakh.
- No processing fee will be required for loans up to Rs 20 lakh. 10 thousand more tax will be levied for loan above 20 lakhs.
- The loan repayment will start one year after the completion of the course.
- A repayment period of up to 15 years will be given after the completion of the course. Along with this, 12 months repayment leave will also be available.
- There will be no margin on loans up to Rs 4 lakh.
- One can take a loan of Rs 1.50 crore under SBI Student Loan. If you are going to study in India, then you can take a loan of up to Rs 50 lakh and if you are going to study abroad then you can take a loan of up to Rs 1.50 crore.
- SBI student loan interest rates are 8.65 percent, while it is 8.15 percent for girls and women.
For more information about State Bank of India student loan, you can visit the official website of the bank. Apart from this, you can also get information about SBI student loan by visiting your nearest State Bank branch.