Aishwarya Rajesh Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Career, Photos: Aishwarya Rajesh was born on 10 January 1990. She is an Indian actress. She has received four SIIMA Awards, one Filmfare Award South, and one Tamil Nadu State Film Award.
Aishwarya Rajesh Biography
Aishwarya Rajesh was born on 10 January 1990 in a Telugu family in Chennai (then Madras). Her father Rajesh was a Telugu film actor. He died when Aishwarya was 8 years old. Her mother Nagamani was a dancer. Her grandfather Amarnath was also an actor, while her aunt Sri Lakshmi, is a Telugu comedian with over 500 films to her credit. She is the youngest of four siblings, of whom two elder brothers died during her teenage years.
Aishwarya was brought up in Chennai, and she described her background as “lower middle class.”]She did her schooling in Shrine Vailankanni, Chennai, Sree Vidyanikethan International School, Tirupati, and Holy Angels Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School, Chennai. In 1996, she performed as a child in the Telugu film Rambantu.
She studied at Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai, and graduated with a B.Com degree. She started to learn dance since she needed to choreograph a stage show for a student cultural fest and later entered the reality show Maanada Mayilada on Kalaignar TV. She won the show’s third season and got offered roles in films thereafter
Aishwarya Rajesh Career
In the early stages of her career, Aishwarya also worked as an anchor on the sets of the TV show Asathapovathu Yaaru. In 2010, she was cast in her first film Avargalum Ivargalum (2011) although Neethana Avan (2010) was released first. In 2014, she was seen alongside Vijay Sethupathi in two films, Rummy, and Pannaiyarum Padminiyum, released within two weeks. Later that year, she appeared in a song sequence in R. Parthiepan’s Kathai Thiraikathai Vasanam Iyakkam and as the female lead in Thirudan Police. In April 2014, she began filming for Seenu Ramasamy’s Idam Porul Yaeval, but the film remains unreleased as of May 2020.
Her first release in 2015 was Kaaka Muttai. That year, she also made her stage debut, playing Cinderella from the same-titled fairytale that was adapted as a “musical dance drama. Aishwarya had the most releases for a Tamil actress in 2016 with 8 films out of which Aarathu Sinam, Hello Naan Pei Pesuren, Manithan, and Dharma Durai were commercially successful. She was critically appreciated for her performance in the films Dharma Durai and Kuttrame Thandanai, where she collaborated with Kaaka Muttai director Manikandan.
In 2017, Aishwarya made her entry into Malayalam films acting in two commercially and critically successful films Jomonte Suvisheshangal and Sakhhavu. Based on her performance in Kaaka Muttai, Arjun Rampal selected Aishwarya in the role of Zubeida for the film Daddy. With this, Aishwarya made her debut in Hindi and was recognized for her performance in her first Hindi film. In 2018, she completed shooting for Idhu Vedhalam Sollum Kathai. The film remained unreleased as of April 2020.
She starred in her solo film as a cricketer in Kanaa under Sivakarthikeyan’s production. She reprised her role in the Telugu remake of Kousalya Krishnamurthy, which marked her lead Telugu debut. She starred in sister roles in Namma Veettu Pillai and Vaanam Kottatum. She played a village belle in World Famous Lover. She played a woman who lost her husband in Dubai in Ka Pae Ranasingam.
Regarding her performance, a critic noted that “Aishwarya Rajesh is a revelation. She displays hopelessness, powerlessness, vulnerability, grit, and determination with ease and impressive conviction”.As of 2020, she is a part of Gautham Vasudev Menon’s delayed project Dhruva Natchathiram. She was cast in the Mundhanai Mudichu remake. As of April 2021, she is filming for Driver Jamuna.
- 1996 – Rambantu
- 2010 – Neethana Avan (Nandhini)
- 2011 – Avargalum (Swetha)
- 2011 – Uyarthiru 420 (Charu)
- 2011 – Sattapadi Kutram (Sumathi)
- 2012 – Vilayada Vaa (Anu)
- 2012 – Attakathi (Amudha)
- 2012 – Aacharyangal (Anu)
- 2013 – Puthagam (Thara)
- 2014 – Rummy (Sornam)
- 2014 – Pannaiyarum Padminiyum (Malarvizhi)
- 2014 – Kathai Thiraikathai Vasanam Iyakkam (Herself)
- 2014 – Thirudan Police (Poornima)
- 2015 – Kaaka Muttai (The Protagonist Kids’ Mother)
- 2016 – Aarathu Sinam (mia)
- 2016 – Hello Naan Pei Pesuren (Kavitha)
- 2016 – Manithan (Jennifer)
- 2016 – Dharma Durai (Anbu Selvi)
- 2016 – Kuttrame Thandanai (Swetha)
- 2016 – Kadalai (Kalai)
- 2016 – Parandhu Sella Vaa (Madhavi)
- 2016 – Mo (Priya)
- 2017 – Jomonte Suvisheshangal (Vaidhegy Perumal)
- 2017 – Mupparimanam (Herself)
- 2017 – Kattappava Kaanom (Meena)
- 2017 – Sakhhavu (Janaki)
- 2017 – Gemini Ganeshanum Suruli Raajanum (Pooja)
- 2017 – Daddy (Zubeida Mujawar / Asha Gawli)
- 2018 – Lakshmi (Nandhini)
- 2018 – Saamy Square (Bhuvana)
- 2018 – Chekka Chivantha Vaanam (Renuka Thyagarajan)
- 2018 – Vada Chennai (Padma)
- 2018 – Kanaa (Kousalya Murugesan)
- 2019 – vilambaram (Aishwarya)
- 2019 – The Lion King (Nala (Voice))
- 2019 – Kousalya Krishnamurthy (Kousalya Krishnamurthy)
- 2019 – mei (Uthra)
- 2019 – Namma Veettu Pillai (Thulasi)
- 2019 – Mismatch (Maha Lakshmi)
- 2020 – Vaanam Kottatum (mangai)
- 2020 – World Famous Lover (Suvarna)
- 2020 – Ka Pae Ranasingam (Ariyanachi Rana Singham)
- 2021 – Thittam Irandu (Athira)
- 2021 – Boomika (Samyuktha Gowtham)
- 2021 – Tuck Jagadish (Chandra)
- 2021 – Republic (Myra Hanson)
- 2022 – Driver Jamuna (Jamuna)
- 2022 – Mohandas
- 2022 – Theyavar Kulaigal Nadunga
- 2022 – Pulimada
- 2022 – The Great Indian Kitchen
- Dhruva Natchathiram (Ragini)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aishwarya Rajesh
- Aishwarya Rajesh was born and brought up in Chennai
- Her father Rajesh was an actor.
- She started to learn dance at an early age and even choreographed a student group for a cultural fest.
- She won a dance reality show Maanada Mayilada Season 3 on Kalaighar TV.
- Aishwarya has collaborated with various beauty brands.
- She has been also featured in many television commercials and print shoots.
- She is also a playback singer apart from being an actor.
- In 2022, she appeared in Amazon Prime’s web series Suzhal: The Vortex.