Ways to Register Complaint in SBI Credit Card Online: SBI Credit Card is a financial product offered by the State Bank of India (SBI), one of India’s largest public sector banks. It allows customers to make purchases on credit and pay for them later. SBI offers various credit card options for different needs, such as travel, lifestyle, shopping, and cashback. Some popular SBI credit cards include:
- SBI Elite Credit Card: This card offers exclusive benefits such as airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, and reward points for dining and travel.
- SBI SAVE Credit Card: This card is designed for people who want to save money on shopping and fuel expenses. It offers cashback on select categories and a fuel surcharge waiver.
- SBI Signature Credit Card: This card is for premium customers and offers exclusive benefits such as concierge service, airport lounge access, and complimentary golf games.
To apply for an SBI credit card, customers must provide their personal details and income proof. The bank will then perform a credit check and approve or reject the application based on the applicant’s creditworthiness.
Registering a complaint regarding your SBI credit card online has several ways.
- SBI Card Portal: You can log in to the SBI Card portal using your card and registered mobile number. Once logged in, navigate to the ‘Customer Service’ tab and select ‘Register Complaint.’ Here, you can choose the category of your complaint and provide a detailed description of the issue.
- SBI Card Mobile App: Register a complaint through the SBI Card mobile app. After logging in, select the ‘Customer Service’ option and then choose ‘Register Complaint.’ You can then select the category of your complaint and provide a detailed description.
- Email: You can email [email protected], providing your card details and the nature of your complaint. If applicable, give a detailed description of the issue, including reference numbers.
- SBI Card Customer Care: You can also contact the SBI Card customer care number (1800-180-1290) and register a complaint with the customer care executive. They will provide a complaint reference number, which you can use to track the status of your complaint.
- Social Media: Some banks also provide options to raise requests and complaints through Social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
It’s important to note that SBI Card will investigate your complaint and take appropriate action. They will also provide a complaint reference number, which you can use to track the status of your complaint. It’s essential to keep this reference number for your records.
Make sure to immediately report any suspicious or fraudulent activity on your credit card to SBI. For future reference, you should also record all correspondence, including reference numbers and the names of the customer service representative you spoke with.
In addition, you also have the option to escalate the complaints if you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint or the time taken to resolve it. You can contact the Banking Ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for assistance.